Skip to main content

Handmade Decorative Earthen Vases

Usually, I do not dispose off the household waste but recycle these for making decorative items. Here is how I reused the unused earthen pots and made beautiful decorative vases with these to enhance the beauty of the drawing room.

You can get rid off the household waste by reusing these. It helps in reducing environmental pollution and also enhances the beauty of the house.

In the above pic you can see the small kulfi pots and unused earthen urn are reused for decorative purpose. I have used metallic colors for painting the earthen pots as these will give a shiny look. On drying, I used glitter glue to draw designs on the pot. Here, I used silver color glitter glue as the background color is metallic brown.

For the petals of the flowers, I used the pistachio (pista) shells. I stuck these with fevicol and painted these with metallic silver color to match the design made with silver glitter glue. That's it. Beautiful handmade decorative earthen vases are ready. On drying, I placed these on the corner stand of the drawing room.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *